Are you ready to get started with Grow but don't know where to begin? We've got you covered with the Grow Quick Start Guide!
Step 1: Create a Grow Account!
Note: If you already have a Grow account as a reader, you should use this email with the same password you've used previously to create your Grow account.
Step 2: Add Grow to Your Site
Mediavine sites: Migrate Grow from your Mediavine dashboard to Grow Publisher Portal.
- Non-Mediavine sites: Add Grow's scripts to your site.
Step 3: Add and Configure Grow Features
Grow has several features to help your readers connect with your content. Based on extensive testing, we recommend these highly successful Grow features:
- Recommended Content
- Search Experience
Step 4: Add Your Personal Touch
- Adjust Grow's icon and widget colors to match your site's branding.
- Add your site's logo for co-branded sign up.
- Use an Email Service Provider for your newsletter? Integrate it with your Grow Subscribe forms!
I've got Grow set up, enabled features, and customized it — now what?
Grow has an entire suite of features to help your readers connect to your content and to help you grow your superfan email list. Each site has its own particular needs and audience, so recommendations for what should be enabled will vary.
Here are some additional recommendations we love:
- Use Exclusive Content to lock a popular post, making it available only to your superfans!
- Create Spotlight or Pop Up Subscribe forms for specific categories using Category Targeting.
- Integrate Grow's Search Experience with your site's native search elements for sitewide personalized Search.
Now it's time to explore! You will find a full list of Features, Integrations, and How-Tos within our Grow Help Center.