Are you ready to get started with Grow but don't know where to begin? We've got you covered with the Grow Quick Start Guide!
Getting Started with Grow
Step 1: Create a Grow Account!
Note: If you already have a Grow account as a reader, you should use this email with the same password you've used previously to create your Grow account.
Step 2: Add Grow to Your Site
Mediavine sites: Migrate Grow from your Mediavine dashboard to Grow Publisher Portal.
For WordPress Sites
For Non-WordPress Sites
Add the Grow script
Step 3: Add and Configure Grow Features
Grow features help your readers better connect with your content. Through extensive research and testing we've surfaced the features that convert best no matter what kind of content you write. Here are our top recommendations:
- Recommended Content
We have a full list of Recommendations and Best Practices here, and we also have well-researched niche-specific recommendations for how to best capture readers and authenticate traffic in your niche.
Best Practices by Niche
Step 4: Add Your Personal Touch
- Adjust Grow's icon and widget colors to match your site's branding.
- Add your site's logo for a cohesive reader experience.
- Use an Email Service Provider for your newsletter? Integrate it with your Grow Subscribe forms!
Grow has an entire suite of features to help your readers connect to your content and to help you grow your superfan email list. Each site has its own particular needs and audience, so recommendations for what should be enabled will vary.
Here are some additional recommendations we love:
- Use Exclusive Content to lock a popular post, making it available only to your superfans!
- Create Spotlight or Pop Up Subscribe forms for specific categories using Category Targeting.
Now it's time to explore! You will find a full list of Features, Integrations, and How-Tos within our Grow Help Center.