Now that you've enabled Subscribe, you'll want to get your subscribers into your Email Service Provider.
With Grow, you can manually add your subscriber list to whatever Email Service Provider (ESP) you are using.
Once a reader enters their email and hits the "Subscribe" button, they will be added to a CSV file that you'll use to upload to your ESP.
How to access your Subscriber CSV file
Step 1: Navigate to to your Subscribe Homepage > Global Settings Section; here you will see a button that says Download CSV - click that button.
Step 2: Once you click to download, the CSV file will automatically be downloaded to your computer.
Step 3: You can then use this to upload the email addresses to your email provider.
Step 4: Be sure to check back periodically to see if you've acquired new subscribers and make sure to download the "New Subscribers" list to upload to your ESP.
Next to the download button, you can see your last download date and time, the total subscriber count (all the subscribers since enabling Subscribe), and your New Subscribers.
Information that is included in the CSV:
- createdAt: The date and time the user subscribed
- email: The user's email address
- firstName: The user's name (if applicable)
- clientIp: IP address of the user
- widgetName: The name of the form in which the user subscribed
exclusiveContentWidgetName:This feature is coming soon
conversionUrl: The URL where the user subscribed from
source: The source of where the user subscribed (example: Spotlight Subscribe, Pop Up Subscribe, Click to Subscribe Exclusive Content, etc.)
Available 3rd Party Integrations
- Zapier: Directions for setting this up can be found in this help doc.
- ConvertKit: Directions for setting this up can be found in this help doc.
- Additional ESP integrations coming soon!