Automailer is a feature that puts weekly emails on autopilot. Instead of manually crafting and sending each email, Automailer will handle the process for you!
Maintain Email Integrity
One of the requirements of FTC's CAN-SPAM Act is providing a physical address for your outbound emails, including Automailer, which can sometimes prove difficult if you work from home or lack a physical office.
In the event that you are unable or unwilling to use your personal address in email campaigns, and you do not have access to an office address, alternative solutions may be available.
Here are some articles from ESPs that you may find useful:
- Mailchimp - Alternative Physical Address Ideas
- ConvertKit - Alternatives for your Physical Address
- Mailerlite - Anti-Spam Policy
- Flodesk - Why do I need a mailing address in my emails?
- Mad Mimi - Am I CAN-SPAM Compliant? What about other laws and stuff?
- AWeber - What is the CAN-SPAM Act?
- ActiveCampaign - Add a physical address to your ActiveCampaign account
- FeedBlitz - Compliance Summary
- GetResponse - How to change the postal address in the message footer